ADVOCATE Cat 4kg+ Purple
$20.00 RRP: $50.99
For use with cats and ferrets over 4kg
Advocate for Large Cats is a monthly topical spot-on treatment for cats weighing more than 4kg and prevents heartworm, hookworm, roundworm and whipworm, kills fleas and controls lice and ear mites. Advocate for Large Cats spreads rapidly over your feline killing 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours of application and in addition controls flea larvae in the cat's environment and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
THE Endectocide that does what you expect. Try it - trust it.
This product delivers what others only promise: Broad protection against common internal as well as external parasites in dogs and cats - in one product and with one spot-on application only!
Being the Companion Animal parasiticide with the most complete spectrum of indications available, a one spot-on application per month safeguards against a very large range of parasites in cats and dogs.
Advocate is a combination of imidacloprid and moxidectin, designed for simple dermal spot-on application which allows an easy and stress-free application. In addition, it gives the possibility to treat and prevent against a large range of parasites:
What could be simpler for pet owners to remember and more reassuring for a vet to prescribe?
Advocate does it.
Advocate is an ideal product offering
- heartworm prevention
- flea and lice treatment and prevention of flea infestations. The product can be also used as part of a treatment strategy for FAD (Flea Allergy Dermatitis)
- gastrointestinal worm control including several larval stages
- treatment and prevention of lungworms in dogs (Angiostrongylus vasorum and treatment ofcrenosoma vulpis)
- control of ear mites in cats and dogs
- control of sarcoptic mange in dogs
- control of Demodex mites in dogs