ADVOCATE Dog 10-25kg Red
$20.00 RRP: $75.95
For use with dogs up to 10kg to 25kg.
Advocate not only treats parasite infections but monthly treatment can help protect your dog against fleas, heartworm, gastrointestinal worms, mites and lice. The topical application acts on adult fleas, flea larvae, heartworm, intestinal worms such as roundworm, hookworm and whipworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mange, demodicosis and lice. It also protects against Flea Allergy Dermatitis and is water resistant. Use as directed, safe for puppies from seven weeks.
THE Endectocide that does what you expect. Try it - trust it.
This product delivers what others only promise: Broad protection against common internal as well as external parasites in dogs and cats - in one product and with one spot-on application only!
Being the Companion Animal parasiticide with the most complete spectrum of indications available, a one spot-on application per month safeguards against a very large range of parasites in cats and dogs.
Advocate is a combination of imidacloprid and moxidectin, designed for simple dermal spot-on application which allows an easy and stress-free application. In addition, it gives the possibility to treat and prevent against a large range of parasites:
What could be simpler for pet owners to remember and more reassuring for a vet to prescribe?
Advocate does it.
Advocate is an ideal product offering heartworm prevention
- flea and lice treatment and prevention of flea infestations. The product can be also used as part of a treatment strategy for FAD (Flea Allergy Dermatitis)
- gastrointestinal worm control including several larval stages
- treatment and prevention of lungworms in dogs (Angiostrongylus vasorum and treatment ofcrenosoma vulpis)
- control of ear mites in cats and dogs
- control of sarcoptic mange in dogs
- control of Demodex mites in dogs