BLACK HAWK Adult Fish & Potato
$35.00 RRP: $38.99
**Currently available for MELBOURNE METRO delivery only - new shipping coming soon**
Original Fish & Potato Holistic ADULT Formula
Black Hawk Fish & Potato Adult Formula is designed to meet the AAFCO standards for growth and maintenance of dogs, ensuring your pet has the correct nutrients, vitamins and minerals for their wellbeing.
Black Hawk dog food is 100% Australian made and owned. It is a super premium food that nourishes your pet's health. Years of research have enabled Black Hawk to create a diet that's completely balanced and nutritious.
Included in our formula:
- Anchovy & Ocean Fish Meal – provides essential fatty acids and DHA.
- Whole Linseed – a natural source of fibre and high in Omega 3.
- Sweet Potato – a good source of magnesium and iron.
Key Product Points:
- Low protein and fat but high in energy.
- Suitable for breeds who function better with lower protein in their diets (eg: Shar Pei, Staffordshire Bull Terrier etc).
- Ideal for all life stages.
- Good source of combined Omega 3 & 6.
- Can be used as a weight control formula.
- Also suitable for working dogs.
Anchovy & Ocean Fish Meal, Salmon Meal, Sweet Potato, Ground Whole Brown Rice, Fish Oil (Preserved with mixed Tocopherols, source of Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract), Oat Groats, Field Peas, Natural Fish Flavour, Emu Oil, Poultry Oil, Whole Linseed, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Inulin, Carrots, Blueberries, Dandelion, Peppermint, Dried Rosemary, Tomato Powder, Dicalcium Phosphate, Egg Powder, Potassium Chloride, Yucca Schidegera Extract, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Animo Acid Chelate, Iron Sulphate, Vitamin A-Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
|Crude Protein||22% Min|
|Crude Fat||14% Min|
|Crude Fibre||4.5% Max|
|Crude Ash||9.0% Max|
|Omega 3||0.6% Min|
|Omega 6||1.7% Min|
- In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available
- When introducing Black Hawk into your dogs diet, do so gradually over a few days
- Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament and climate
- Pregnant or nursing dogs may need food available at all times
- 1 cup = 126g, 1/2 cup = 63g, 1/4 cup = 32g
|Weight||Grams Per Day|
|Up to 5kg||20 - 70g|
|5 - 10kg||70 - 110g|
|10 - 15kg||110 - 150g|
|15 - 20kg||150 - 200g|
|20 - 25kg||200 - 250g|
|25 - 30kg||250 - 300g|
|30 - 35kg||300 - 350g|
|Over 35kg||Add 110g per 10kg of body weight|