WAG Split Antler
Every year, deer naturally shed their antler and grow them back the following year. This makes them a clean, earth-friendly treat! By the age of 3, up to 80% of dogs develop some degree of dental disease - most commonly tartar buildup. Dental disease destroys the tissue and bone structures in your pup’s mouth. Antler is mainly composed of calcium and phosphorous to aid their bone structure. Additionally, by gnawing on Antlers for 30 minutes a day, your dog is able to scrape away tartar buildup on their teeth by nearly 70%.
INGREDIENTS 100% Deer Antler
WEIGHT AND SIZE
Antler sizes are classified through weight, not length and width.
- Split Small Antlers are between 50g - 90g.
- Split Large Antlers are between 95g - 140g.
- Split Small Antlers are appropriate for small-medium sized dogs and fussy/moderate chewers who want to get to the tasty marrow centre immediately.
- Split Large Antlers are appropriate for medium-large sized dogs and fussy/moderate chewers who want to get to the tasty marrow centre immediately.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Product of New Zealand
TIPS FOR ANTLER FUN!
- Make sure your Antler is large enough so there is no possibility they could choke on it
- Check you Antler for any possible sharp edges. If there are any, you can wear them down by rubbing it against concrete or sandpaper
- If the Antler becomes dirty, you can wash it in warm soapy water and then rinse it well
- If you pup isn't interested straight away, you can soak it in some Beef or Chicken stock
- When you give the Antler to your pup, be sure to supervise them!
- Make sure your pup isn't bearing down to hard on it. If they are, it's best to take it away!
- Once the Antler gets worn down to a small size, remember to take it away so there's no possibility of them choking on it